Andy Mullineux gave the following presentation, titled “Banking for the public good” at the 25th Australian Finance & Banking Conference, organised by the Institute of Global Finance and the School of Banking & Finance at the Australian Business School (ABS), UNSW, Sydney, Australia, in December 2012.
- New report: introducing a time delay on access to credit
- Response to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Consultation on Payday Lending
- Impact of capping the cost of payday lending in the UK – report for the FCA
- The Ethical Failures of the Cooperative Bank
- Industry and Parliament Trust Event on European Finance Legislation
- Responses to the Lambert Banking Standards Review
- Two new papers on regulatory lessons from Australia
- Lloyds Bank Employees: Victims or Villains?