Andy Mullineux gave the following presentation, titled “Banking for the public good” at the 25th Australian Finance & Banking Conference, organised by the Institute of Global Finance and the School of Banking & Finance at the Australian Business School (ABS), UNSW, Sydney, Australia, in December 2012.
- New RBS Reports Raise Old Questions
- Responsibility, blame and consequences: Who is feeling the financial crisis?
- Banking for the Public Good
- New Presentation by Eliana Lauretta
- 2nd Philosophers’ Workshop – Report
- New Paper by Andy Mullineux – Banking for the Public Good
- Taxing Banks – An Ethical Perspective
- Call for Papers: Taxing Banks Fairly, 2nd October 2013